BIDIRECTIONAL TRANSCEIVER SYSTEM WITH HIGH SPEED AND HIGH SECURITY DATA EXCHANGE
The system allows to:
• Immediately get the acknowledgement from the receiving system (receiver, motor control unit, etc…)
• Require, at any time, the status of the controlled automation (closed gate, closed relays, lighted lamp…) getting an immediate response based on the real status of the automation at the moment of request.
European Band SRD 868MHz
Less disturbed than the more widespread 434MHz band, coding system designed for optimum security.
THANKS TO A PROPRIETARY ENCRYPTION ALGORITHM, RESULT OF THE CONSTANT RESEARCH OF ALLMATIC, THE SYSTEM IS UNBREACHABLE AND NON-CLONABLE
• It improves the transmission characteristics, increasing the efficiency
• It improves the coexistence with other devices operating on the same transmission bandwidth.
• Latest generation bi-directional proprietary protocol that prevents cloning
It is a device for the remote control of any actuators through relay receivers of the SafeF3 line or compatible automation control unit (e.g. BIOS).
The transmitter has 3 function keys. Each one can be associated to a different function or automation.
The main transmitter functions are:
• Verifying the status of the receiving system. By shortly pressing the button associated to the automation and/or function that you would like to know the status of, the transmitter sends to the associated receiver a request of status update followed by an immediate light feedback directly on the transmitter.
• Command sending with immediate confirmation. By long pressing the button associated to the automation that you need to control, the transmitter sends the command to the automation, immediately showing the result of the communication thanks to the LED.